Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally Blogging

Holy cow. So many e-mails, addresses, and titles. I think we need to get some the the students to come in and tutor us!!!!! I know it can't be as difficult as I am making it. Hope I can get back here.

4 comments:

KarlaJ said...

I think you should have used the pretty bright green background with the "frog" address. Not that your blog isn't beautiful, though. I think I will need to remind myself to only use blogging for good, never evil:)

DuckEcho said...

Karla you are funny. I hear being green is not easy. So this alternate choice is good.

Kim Ackerman said...

you are doing GREAT!!! You have set up your first blog and you're probably itchin' to learn more, huh? Maybe you can add a photo and another post. See me anytime if you want more one-on-one.
Meanwhile, enjoy being a techie!

Campbell's Lightning Logs said...

Greta the Great! I bet that's not a new one either.